- Limitation of Conditions. These Booking Conditions apply to all reservations made for accommodation, flights and other benefits offered via your membership to Travelsafe Holidays, which are booked through Elite Holidays Royal Travel SL ( the Company ) ’s Reservations Centre. Certain alternative conditions may apply to some services/products, of which the Reservations Centre will duly inform you at the time of booking. Bookings made directly with our suppliers, via the Internet or otherwise, constitute a contract between you and that supplier and that supplier’s Terms & Conditions apply. Similarly In all cases, you enter into a separate contract with the supplier for non-inclusive items, incidental costs and damages (e.g. car parking, bar bills, etc) for reservations made direct or via the Company’s Reservation Centre.
- Booking Confirmation. No contract shall exist between the Company and the Customer (which includes all persons on whose behalf the customer books) until the Company receives the customer’s deposits or full payment as applicable and the Company issues a Booking Confirmation.
- Payment Terms. For bookings made via the Company’s Reservation Centre, full payment is required at the time of booking for flights, insurance , and car hire and, in some instances, accommodation. Other a Accommodation and all cruise reservation s booked via the Company’s Reservation Centre require a 20% deposit at the time of booking. The balance of payment must be paid to the Company at least 90 days prior to the reservation start date. For accommodation and cruises booked less than 90 days prior to the reservation start date, full payment is required at the time of booking. If the payment is not received by the due date, the Company has the right to cancel the booking and levy cancellation charges as set out below.
Accommodation bookings made via the travelsafeholidays . com website will require the full balance to be paid at the time of booking and separate conditions may apply. Should an accommodation reservation require the full amount to be paid at the time of booking and/or should there be any other terms and conditions governing the booking, the client will be duly informed at the time of payment.
Credit Card payments will incur a 3 ½% handling charge.
- Cancellations. The Company must receive written notification of your intent to cancel a booking, and the date the Company receives that notification will determine the cancellation charges:
Notice received more than 90 days before your reservation start date – loss of deposit; 56-89 days – 25%; 43-55 days – 40%; 29-42 days – 65%; 15-28 days – 90%; 0-14 days – 100%
Superseding the above, in instances where full payment for accommodation is required at the time of booking, cancellation will result in loss of payment regardless of the notice received.
Unless directed otherwise by our suppliers, cancellations of Flights, Car Hire and Insurance will result in 100% cancellation charge regardless of notice received. .
- Price Guarantee. The Company guarantees that the price of any services purchased will not be subject to any surcharges once a contract has been made. While the Company reserves the right to change / correct prices at anytime before a contract comes into existence for reasons including changes of taxes, changes in exchange rates or changes in the prices offered to us by our suppliers, the price quoted on the balance invoice will not be altered unless the customer makes some amendment to the booking details, or an error has to be corrected which, in our reasonable opinion, you must have been aware of.
- Amendment by the customer. We will attempt to secure any changes you request, for which we will charge an amendment fee of £20.00 for re-invoicing or re-ticketing, in addition to any suppliers’ alteration or cancellation fees applicable. No change is made to the contract between us until the Company has accepted the requested change by the issue of a revised Booking Confirmation. A change requested prior to more than 90 days before your reservation start date will be regarded as a cancellation; if we cannot secure your requested change and you do not wish to continue with the booking as made then the booking will be treated as a cancellation by you on the date of your requested change.
- Alteration by the Company. It is unlikely that we shall have to make any changes to your booking. However, as we make our arrangements many months in advance, we must reserve the right to make changes to and correct errors in accommodation, other services and brochure details both before and after your booking is confirmed. If a significant change becomes necessary, we will inform you as soon as reasonably possible. A significant change is one made before the start date of your reservation booked via the Company, which materially effects the confirmed arrangements we have agreed to provide or arrange. Such changes may include considerable deterioration of accommodation standards and / or pricing increases. In the event of a significant change, the Company will where possible offer you the choice of (i) accepting an alternative product/service; or (ii) purchasing an alternative product/service from us of at least a comparable standard if available (and paying and cancelling or receiving a refund in respect of any price difference); or (iii) receiving a full refund of all monies paid to us.
- Cancellation by the Company. We reserve the right to cancel any booking. If we have to do so for any reason other than your default of payment, we will offer you the choice of booking alternative accommodation or other services with us of at least a comparable standard if available (with you paying or receiving a refund in respect of any price difference) or receiving a full refund of all monies you have paid to us. In either case, the Company will in addition pay you compensation in accordance with and limited to the scale set out below except where the Company has to cancel due to unusual and unforeseeable circumstances beyond its control, the consequences of which could not have been avoided even with all due care:
More than 56 days Nil
£20 pp travelling
Less than 14 days £40 pp travelling
We regret we cannot accept liability for any costs or expenses you may incur as a result of any cancellation.
- Our responsibility and liability to our Customers. The Company accepts responsibility for the quality of all services provided to its customers and for the proper performance of its contractual obligations. Accordingly the Company will accept liability for any failure to perform or improper performance of its contractual obligations except where this arises from the acts and / or omissions of the customer, or those of a third party not connected with the provision of the holiday arrangements and which were unforeseeable or unavoidable or an event which either the Company or supplier of the service in question could not have foreseen or avoided even with all due care.
- Information Incidental to your Booking is offered in good faith and may include subjective judgements. We make every effort to ensure complete accuracy but cannot accept responsibility for the consequences of errors or omissions. If anything is unclear please ask us to confirm the matter and we advise that you check incidental information independently if they are important to you.
- Complaints. Any complaint must be referred immediately to the relevant supplier. Most complaints will be immediately dealt with satisfactorily this way, however if you are not satisfied with the outcome, please forward a written complaint to the Company within 21 days of the end date of your reservation.
- With regard to complaints about accommodation, we will be unable to assist you in resolving problems, and therefore will not be liable, should you ‘check out’ of your accommodation prior to your original reservation Departure Date .
- Insurance. It is a requirement of booking that you are adequately insured for your vacation. By acceptance of these Booking Conditions when booking accommodation, flights and other benefits through us, you confirm to us that adequate travel insurance has been purchased for all members of the trav e lling party for the duration of your stay .
You are free to make your own arrangements for insurance cover, but i Please note that the cover offered by most credit card companies is not normally adequate for holiday bookings. If you require travel insurance, the Company’s Reservation Centre will be pleased to arrange insurance cover for you.
- Travel Documents. You are fully responsible for ensuring that at the time of travel you are in full possession of all the necessary travel documents (e.g. Passport, Visas, vaccination certificates etc) and that they are valid and effective. We do not have any liability to you if you do not have all the proper documentation required for entry in to any country to which you are travelling.